Traveling on a dime
Well, once again we have scheduled a trip and we really have no money to go right now. But Noa wanted to compete (for Taekwondo) on Oahu and I signed him up. Hopefully we won't have to stay over in a hotel (since we fly standby, we might not get on a flight home if it's too busy) So all we'd really have to pay for is a car rental and food for a day. ZIPPY'S! Here we come! I love to eat there. I just can't wait till they open one on Maui.
We're always traveling on a tight budget. We do things to save money, like bring packets of oatmeal, saimin, and hot chocolate from home. We just have to heat water in the hotel room's coffee pot and viola! Breakfast, lunch, or snack. Or, if the hotel offers a continental breakfast, we take some with us to eat during the day. And even packing our own bottled water before we go to an amusement park or something saves a lot because they charge an arm and a leg for stuff there!
Now I'm getting excited to go again. yippeeeee!!!