Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wednesday, April 13, 2005
  100 things
I love reading everyone's 100 things about them lists. Don't think I can come up with a hundred, but I'll never know till I try!

1. I'm happily married, with four boys.
2. Love Almond Joys, Snickers, Kitkats, and anything else chocolate.
3. Can't cook very well.
4. Love Thai, Italian, and Mexican food. The spicier, the better.
5. Not a great housekeeper.
6. Reads voraciously.
7. Loves surfing, paddling, and hanging out at the beach til the sun goes down.
8. Anytime I try and think about eating beef, I see a beautiful, long-eyelashed cow's face looking at me in my mind and I can't do it.
9. If I could get hypnotized to be able to eat meat and seafood, I would do it in a heartbeat, it would simplify life sooooo much for all of us!
10. I think being a Christian is an everyday struggle.
11. I LOVE to travel and see new places.
12. Favorite music : Hawaiian and Christian
13. Favorite animal: cats (but became allergic to them)
14. Would like to learn to: Play an instrument
15. " " " " " Windsurf
16. Love staying at home with the babies but feel a little restless about it.
17. Rode an elephant in Thailand.
18. Ate pigs ears and cow tongue (tricked by my mother!)
19. Secretly wish I could take TaeKwonDo with my son and become a black belt.
20. Hate the way I look (older, fatter, ugly.)
21. Wish I was skinny again.
22. Wish I wasn't so insecure.
23. Wish I had the confidence to give great speeches and not be so darn nervous.
24. Wish I could have a baby girl someday.
25. Poor as dirt but okay with it.
26. Sing HORRIBLY, but do it anyway (in front of family, sorry guys : )
27. Barely graduated from high school (had too much fun) but am kickin butt in college, got 3.9 GPA!
28. Met hubby at 17, and said to myself "this is the guy I'm gonna marry!"
29. Always wanted twins (and got them! Ever heard the saying "be careful what you wish for?")
30. Biggest goal is to go on Medical Missions
31. I had hemorrhagic dengue fever when little
32. Like to eat Life cereal for breakfast, snack, and whenever!
33. Want to be on the Price is Right.
34. Can't help but like reality TV, favorite is Nanny 911 or Supernanny, even enjoy Wifeswap. I like how they learn from the experience.
35. Think Michael Jackson is guilty.
36. No-maintenance kind of girl. I have high hopes and buy nail polish and stuff but I just don't have the time or inclination.
37. Think hubby is lucky I just take a minute to run a brush through my hair and I'm good to go--some people take hours to get ready to go out!
38. Secretly wish things were okay with the neighbors...who wants to go through life knowing someone hates you so much?
39. Always wanted to play sports but never good at anything.
40. As a kid, read my grandmother's copy of Guinness Book of World Records over and over, hoping to find something I could beat or set a record of my own.
41. Started a novel by thinking of a first line "It all began with a missing shoe..." and hoped to be the youngest writer ever, at age 9 or so. But couldn't come up with a great story to follow the missing shoe.
42. Honu means Turtle. I love turtles! Trying to start a collection of them from all over the world. So far: Panama Canal, Cayman Islands, Jamaica, and here.
43. My legs are almost always poky.
44. Newly Registered Nurse.
45. Always thought I'd do something artsy with my life. What happened?
46. Want to travel across the US in a RV.
47. Want to make a difference in this world...somehow.
48. Favorite clothes store: FOREVER 21, so inexpensive and cute! Don't ask me when I am gonna grow up, I don't know!
49. Always wanted a garden to grow my own fruits and vegetables.
50. Pretty content with my life as it is now, how can it get any better???

I think 50 is good! I'm sure I'll think of things later. I just wanna go eat my Saimin now! It smells soooo good.
 
Comments:
Followed your link from the comment you left in my blog and am totally in love with your blog. Are you sure you aren't my long lost 3rd sister?? We have SOOO much in common that it's actually eerie.

Your kids are GORGEOUS!! Look forward to reading more, and I'm adding a link to you from my blog.

Have a great day! :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
||  Contact  ||  Home  ||

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / July 2010 /

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogroll Me!

« # SAHM Bloggers ? »

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger



Image hosted by Photobucket.com