God Bless Midol, Amen
I bit off the heads of my family members and systematically chewed them, one by one.
My poor husband: for not buying milk on his way home from the fish store. He KNEW we were out since last night (and I tried calling him to get milk when he was out yesterday AND today, but he didn't have his cell on...WHY HAVE a cell when you don't keep it with you?!?) And you didn't have any babies with you, easy to stop for milk then, SO easy.
My poor Isaiah: for throwing food from his high chair. HOW MANY TIMES do I have to tell you? The stink eye was not enough, I actually spanked his little hand.
My poor Elijah: for sneaking into Ha'a's room after Noelani came in to borrow a pen (and LEFT THE DOOR OPEN) and then taking a pen for yourself and decorating Ha'a's new desk and his math book too.
My poor Noa: For being the most one-track mind kid, insistent on getting your fish in the tank when it was NOT READY YET.
(Ha'aheo was spared because he was in school all day then went to the skate park.)
So, after a short nap today, and still not feeling better, I decided to take some of the Midol hubby got me when we were in LA and I sent him on a emergency pad run. (and he didn't read the label and got me "for sizes over 16" and they were soooooo loooonnnng) I never got Midol for myself. I never take medicine at ALL unless I feel like I'm going to die without it. Not even Tylenol. All I took for c-section surgery pain in the hospital was Extra Strength Tylenol and it didn't seem to make a difference anyhow, it still HURT.
I just don't like medicine. Think that the body will heal itself naturally. Funny, don't you think? Considering I am a nurse, A.K.A: Pill Pusher.
But the results were amazing.
I'm actually behaving like a human being now.
Next month, hubby, just slip some of that Midol in my drink at the first growl.
Sorry about today. (love you!)