I'm Sorry Mr. St. John
The whole reason why I started this blog was because it was a requirement for my Speech class. And now I blog at least daily and have completely IGNORED my school work. One last project left and I've been procrastinating so bad. Several deadlines have come and gone and I figure, as long as I don't know, it isn't happening! So I haven't checked my school mail until today, and BOY DO I FEEL BAD.
I have 25 hours left to get my outline turned in or it's OVER. So, my butt has been sitting here for HOURS, trying my best to get this thing DONE. I am SO FRUSTRATED because I DON'T GET IT.
And tomorrow is a full day already...paddling till 11, then working at the shoyu chicken plate fundraiser pick-up day until 1:30, then take Ha'a to camp, then we planned to surf til sunset but I think that's the one thing I have to cancel to write THIS STUPID OUTLINE. Okay, the outline is not stupid, I am.
It's my fault, I know.
So, no blogging tomorrow.
Hopefully back on Sunday.
I think I'm experiencing withdrawals already...