Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thursday, April 28, 2005
  Lahaina
We spent our day in Lahaina. Hubby got a new (used) moped!! It came with an obscene sticker on the front, I was laughing as he sped off for a test drive, what would people think??
When we went to our Spring Break trip, there was a promotion going on at Quiksilver, if you spend $50, you get a $10 card to spend during April 21-May4. Well, how exciting! I spent $400, mostly on gifts for other people, and the whole time I am telling the cashier the reason I was spending so much was to get MYSELF a bikini with the free cards.
So today was the day!! We went and I tried on some and found the perfect one. I LOVE not having to wait till it goes on sale. I NEVER EVER get a full priced bikini, so usually what I do get is all that's left...just decent. So I get to the register and the lady tells me....get this...."you can only use ONE CARD AT A TIME!!!!!!" So basically, she's telling me that I have to use ONE TEN DOLLAR CARD and pay 72 dollars for the balance due. NO WAY JOSE.
I couldn't believe it!! I played the I'm-about-to-cry card instead of the I'm-going-to-SNAP! card. I whined about how I told the cashier my intentions and they never said a thing about only being able to use one card at a time. That we NEVER go to Lahaina and I can't come back 7 more times to use the rest of them, that I've been waiting all this time for this bikini, that the card doesn't say ANYWHERE on it that you can only use one...on and on. So they called a couple of managers and little-miss-Whiny got her bikini!!
I'm on cloud nine!!! Whooo hoooO!!
 
Comments:
Good job using your skills! LOL ;)

I was looking at bathing suits yesterday too - not bikinis though. I was looking at one of those bathing suits like they had in the 1950's with a skirt. ROFL.

I can't believe how much bathing suits cost. It's not even that much fabric!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
||  Contact  ||  Home  ||

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / July 2010 /

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogroll Me!

« # SAHM Bloggers ? »

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger



Image hosted by Photobucket.com