Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thursday, May 05, 2005
  Aloha
A deep, heartfelt thank you for your supportive words and encouragement.
I even followed your advice. (chocolate was my favorite, yum!)
The instructor called me and talked me into finishing class.
It didn't take much convincing...I HATE feeling like a failure.
So I sat and typed until I could type no more.
And then typed some more.
and still more.
And here I am,
typing yet even more!
It's 1 am and it's done.
And I finally get it....kind of.
Gotta wake up 5am for our flight out.
Pray for Noa to do well in the tournament!
Oh, and BTW, he had his MRI yesterday, no results yet, but the results of his blood work were perfectly fine. and his EEG is next Wednesday, which I am sure will be normal too. He's not falling down anymore.
And please pray for my babies, as we are leaving them home with MIL, FIL, and niece.
I wanted to spend extra quality time with them today, but ended up glued to this computer chair instead so
EXTRA TOYS FOR YOU BOYS!
Guilt is great, ain't it?
We'll be back on Sunday!
With pictures and stories galore!!
Recipe contest will be on hold...of course.
You can't get your chocolate covered mac nuts yet.
Wipe that drool off your mouth.
This is fun.

GOODNIGHT!!
Four hours sleep, here I come!
 
Comments:
We knew you could do it! Have a great relaxing weekend!
 
I'm so glad you stuck with it! If your son has any of your determination, he'll do great! I pray for safe travels for you and your family. Take care!
 
Oh, yeah! I tagged you...so sorry! Check out my blog when you get back. May 4th's post.
 
Sorry I wasn't there for you. I didn't see that post until today. I'm glad you made it through though. Have an excellent vacation!
{HUG}
 
I'm glad you're staying in. :) Me thinks you're flying to my neck of the woods, yes? Orange County California?

Cool. :)
 
Hi Sandy, I am sorry to hear that you were having a hard time. I have been selfishly engaged in digital scrapbooking nonstopped for like the last week. I need to come back to reality. I know the feelings about school. Man, I wanted to run away from school so many times when I was in college. To this day, I still have dreams that the semester is almost over and I have a class that I have never been to. I am proud of you for pushing yourself one step further than you thought you could go.
I hope that Noa is okay. That is so scary when your babies get sick. I will remember him in my prayers. Take care, Zoe
 
ohmygoodness. love an dhigs and monkey smooches for you babe. xok8
ps such good news about the boy too.
 
Have a great trip. Looking forward to hearing all the wonderful stories you will no doubt come back with.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
||  Contact  ||  Home  ||

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / July 2010 /

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogroll Me!

« # SAHM Bloggers ? »

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger



Image hosted by Photobucket.com