Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Friday, May 13, 2005
  Gluttonous Glutton
I just took a quiz called "how sinful are you?" but Blogger won't let me post the results. Said I am missing some HTML thing-a-ma-jig.
Number one was glutton 40%. Everything else was either 20 or 0%

Okay, so, it was just a few random questions that really could mean anything, but they hit the nail on the head with Gluttony taking on number 1! Anything chocolate needs to be nailed down or I will scarf it.

I'm so struggling with my weight right now. Just one week without paddling and eating out three meals a day gave me at least 5 pounds extra. I'm afraid to weigh myself but I don't need to--just barely squeezing into my shorts is telling enough. Why is it so hard to maintain a good weight? And don't get mad at me and tell me I am not fat, that makes ME mad! I have PROOF I am, when I had to switch OB's from Oahu to here, he sent my medical records with me and I read what he wrote, a list of my problems, number one being "obesity." And I happen to be the same weight now.

I actually lost all my baby weight at one point, when a good friend from high school invited us to her baby's first birthday party on Oahu, and I thought, oh no, I have two months before I have to face all my "frenemies" from high school, you know, people who pretend to be happy to see you when really they are thinking something like "Geez, lookit her hair, can't she do something with it?!" Call me paranoid, but I think they were looking forward to seeing me fat, because I just had twins. So I WORKED it, the Life cereal diet. I ate it all day with skim milk. And exercised myself silly. And got down to a size 6. Something I wasn't even before the babies, thanks to the stress of the nursing program (ugh)

Then after the party, I just let myself go again. It's SO easy to do that.I hate it when innocent kids point to my stomach and ask me "is there another baby in there?" And I hate that my diet always starts "tomorrow." I can't seem to get motivated.

I need to have another get together with my frenemies, that'll do the trick.
 
Comments:
You just have to find the motivation that works for you. I found mine after my fifth kid was born. I couldn't stand looking at the flab anymore. That, and I knew I wasn't going to be pregnant EVER again! LOL

Have you tried Dr. Phil's Ultimate Weight Loss Book? A lot of people said it worked for them.

Most of all, Good Luck! We love you no matter what size you are! :)
 
I read this post this morning, but couldn't comment for some reason - but just the term "frenemies" had me crackin' up. It is now part of my vocabulary.

And, I've seen your picture. you are NOT fat, little Miss Free Bikini.
 
Jodi--I BOUGHT that Dr. Phil book! lol! I don't have any motivation right now, that's my problem!
Diana--It really SHOULD be forbidden! Let's start a petition! loL!
Perri--Glad you learned a new word, but I done toll ya not to tell me I'm NOT fat, because you don't know! My chicken legs and skinny wrists give the ILLUSION that I'm skinny, when I have the belly of the michelin tire guy. For reals.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
||  Contact  ||  Home  ||

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / July 2010 /

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogroll Me!

« # SAHM Bloggers ? »

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger



Image hosted by Photobucket.com