Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, May 17, 2005
  Help Me Choose!!
My shaper just called and said that my board will be ready for artwork this weekend already!
I haven't even decided what to put yet. All I know for sure is that I wanted something really girly because hubby didn't get a new longboard, he got a shortboard. So I knew he would always use MY new board. But my theory is if I make it really girly, he won't use it unless necessary!
So, here's what I been thinking of. Tell me which one you like:
1. Strawberry Shortcake. maybe I'll even draw her surfing, if I can get it down right.
2. Hello Kitty.
3. A honu (turtle) family, with two medium ones and two little ones to represent my boys.
4. Scattered flowers.
5. Pink fade.
6. And since I went to Disneyland, I fell in love with Tinkerbell. Maybe her and some pixie dust.

Decisions, decisions! Help!!!!!
 
Comments:
I loooove hello kitty!
 
I love Hello Kitty too but the turtle family sounds sooooo cute! But it is not very girly and your hubby might steal it then. I say go with Hello kitty or the turtle family! :D Does that help?
 
How about a Powder Puff girl? Did I even spell it right??
But as much as you were into Hello Kitty when you were younger, I think I would vote for that.
 
Being the Disney fan that I am, of course I'm all for Tinkerbell!
 
Of course we all like something different. Characters come and go (like Strawberry Shortcake) - but flowers and color are forever. I pick Pink fade and random flowers. Surely that will be girly enough to keep him off your board.

Aren't you asked for all this help?
 
The honu family is a classy idea, though not very girly. Unless you make them pink. With lace instead of water.
 
Hmmm. But if you make the honu pink, someone might think you were drunk. Oh dear.
 
I like the turtles - but if you're going for girly that might not do it.

And I like Chococat more than Hello Kitty - again, not that feminine.

I'm the wrong person to ask about feminine. LOL.
 
Okay guys, I thought about it and it's going to be Hello Kitty. I might incorporate some honu, flowers, and pinkness if it doesn't look too crowded
THANKS!
 
hello kitty!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
||  Contact  ||  Home  ||

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / July 2010 /

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogroll Me!

« # SAHM Bloggers ? »

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger



Image hosted by Photobucket.com