Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Monday, May 16, 2005
  IS NOTHING SACRED?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!
SPAM in my COMMENTS?!?!? What can I do?? HELP!!!!!!
And for you spammers.....NO SOLICITING ON THIS PROPERTY!!
I'm BUSTING OUT MY RIFLE
GET OUTTA HERE YA NASTY VARMINTS
 
Comments:
Just log in to your blogspot account, go to the comments and click the trashcan below them. It will give you the option to permanently delete them. :)
 
J-- You're a lifesaver, thanks!!!!!
 
Sandy you are too funny!

I promise not to post anything remotely close to spam so point that thing the other way! :D
 
I still find it amazing that my daughter spends all her time here, admittedly among friends it appears, when she has a father 6000 miles away waiting with faint heart to hear about her, and about the family, only to find she cares more about her new friends than her own family, won't even answer questions anymore. How sad, I guess I will check myself into an old folks home and spend my last couple of years alone. Sniff.
:) That will teach you not to answer my emails!!!
 
Oh the guilt! I feel it way over here! ;)

Sandy, go answer your dad! LOL
 
LOL! Jodi, my dad, aka DramaQueen, was mad because I didn't answer his emails that were in reply to MY email to him Sat night, while in reality, something happened between it being sent from there and getting it here...I didn't get them! We cleared things up over the phone. He re-sent his emails and I STILL didn't get them. So it's a server problem, NOT a father-daughter problem!!! LOL!
 
Good point Mountain Mama
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
||  Contact  ||  Home  ||

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / July 2010 /

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogroll Me!

« # SAHM Bloggers ? »

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger



Image hosted by Photobucket.com