Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Monday, May 09, 2005
  PAU
It's over! The speech is done and over!! Now I just have to write my evaluation and that's IT! hip hip hooray!!
I talked too fast and didn't give much eye contact, but I always do that.
The speeches went too long and we were late for our dinner at Outback...or so I thought. So I was all snappy with hubby when I came home, everyone was already gone and he didn't have the babies ready to go, even though he knew we had to leave the moment I got back home. ( He said how come I didn't have them ready before I left for the speech class)
We will NEVER eat at Outback again!
Reservations for 6:30 turned into seating at 7:30. We had 12 people and they tried to seat us on THREE little tables put together, with 8 chairs and 2 high chairs. What are the other two going to do, eat standing up?
Then the food came. Ugh, the food.
The best thing was the free bread, that was truly fresh, hot, and yummy.
We were so hungry from all the waiting (the food took really long to come too) that we just scarfed it down in two seconds flat.
It wasn't a pretty sight.
What's all the hype about Outback?? Greasy, over-spiced, yuck.
I'll tell you where the food is good, this weekend we went to a Mexican restaurant at a mall area called the Block at Orange (county) I can't remember the name, maybe something Torito? Now that was the most excellent food ever. SPINACH enchiladas! Can we say heaven?!? yum yum yum. Their salsa was so good, we refilled about four times. Now why can't we have that over here? Or even Olive Garden. Or Cracker Barrel? If you insist on over-developing this island, at least throw in some good eats.
Why am I talking about restaurants? Nevermind. I think I need to get to sleep.
Goodnight y'all.
 
Comments:
Outback isn't my favorite either. Sometimes I just get a Bloomin' Onion to go. Everything else is just OK - and I don't pay that kind of money for just OK!
 
Congrats on finishing your speech! I always talk to fast too. But I think I talk fast even in normal conversations. LOL

What a bummer about your meal. That is why we stick to Burger King, well that, and the fact that we have five kids. LOL
 
Congrats on finishing your speech!!
I NEVER make eye contact and ALWAYS go too fast! LOL
And, I'll never take another speech class as long as I live!
 
El Torito is probably the restaurant you went to. I love ♥ El Torito. I've never been to Outback, but their song annoys me to begin with, so I'd never go to a restaurant whose advertising bugs me. :)

I'm glad your speech is over. Yay!
 
IF you ever get the chance - go to a steakhouse called Longhorn and get the Wild West Shrimp. The absolute best shrimp ever. I would love to make it at home. It has little spicy peppers in it and it swished around in garlic butter and served with ranch dressing and just thinking about it has made me want some so much it's unreal. Need to think about something else. Post about dirty socks or something.
 
I'm glad your speech is behind you now. Yay! You survived. :o)
 
Tee- you're right, it was kinda expensive for blah food. Hubby said we could have spent that on making him a party at home, he woulda been happier (nephew turned 21)

Jodi--yeah, I was thinking that too< i speak fast NORMALLY, so in actuality, my nervous fast should be judged on that fact, so it wasn't REALLY that fast : )

Amy-- ME NEITHER!!!

Jeanette--yes, EL Torito It was your entry that reminded me of the Torito part, but I keep thinking the beginning is DEL. or something.
How do you make that heart?!?

Perri--We have smelly, stinky socks sitting here for a week since we were gone and I didn't wash everything before we left. They qualify for science experiments. Some actually got up and walked off on their own. Hungry now??

Kerri--Thanks : ) and I know I am still tagged, I'll get to it!! I will!!!
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
you're making me hungry. i will mail you some food- what would u like?:)
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
sorry- blogger is crazy!
 
For the ♥, press the ALT key and the 3 key on the 10 key (not the 3 key with the # above it) together. ALT+3=♥

☻
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
||  Contact  ||  Home  ||

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / July 2010 /

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogroll Me!

« # SAHM Bloggers ? »

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger



Image hosted by Photobucket.com