Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wednesday, May 11, 2005
  Recipe Contest Update
I just want to let you know I haven't abandoned the recipe contest! We have three more to go. It's just that I don't cook every night so it's coming along slowly. Maybe in a week we will be finished. So far, they all have been really good. I had some serious reservations about a couple of them, thinking, my kids won't eat this! But to be fair, I cooked them, and to my surprise, it turned out to be very highly rated. I list the recipes on a paper and as they are made, the family rates them from 1-10. So, thank you for your patience and most of all, thanks for the great recipes!!! The kids really enjoy this, being judges in a contest. When I pick them up from school they ask "is tonight a recipe contest dinner?"
Oh, and hubby said I should say that the entry period is over. Just so we know it has ended.
 
Comments:
Sandy - you going to publish all the recipes when you are thru? Might be a great idea to share them with others, unless some don't want it public. I'd love to pass some along to others here.
Thanks, dad
 
Yeah! You gotta share the recipes and whether or not they liked them so I can try the good ones out on my kids!

Come on, spill the beans Sandy! :)
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Yeah, I will publish at least the winner in a new post, but if you want to see the entries now, they are in the comments under the post called "I'll Show You Mine if You Show me Yours"
Sorry about the removed posts, I was commenting on what I thought was Diana's comments box, but it ended up here! Or I can use the excuse everyone else does (cuz it's true) BLOGGER'S CRAZY!
 
And we thought the deleted comments were bribes to the judges!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
||  Contact  ||  Home  ||

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / July 2010 /

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogroll Me!

« # SAHM Bloggers ? »

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger



Image hosted by Photobucket.com