Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Monday, May 16, 2005
  Word Explosion
The twins are being SO very entertaining lately! They just picked up a zillion new words. So we spend a lot of time pointing things out and I will label them, and they will repeat what I tell them it is. I just LOVE this part of parenting!
I also ask them "where's car?" and they point to it. "where's your knee?" and so forth. If we ask "Where's the moon?" and it's daytime, they'll look up and wave their hand (you know, the pageant type wave) and say "no mo' " Oh, melting from the Cuteness!
Then it occurred to me to ask them where their brother was. I'd say "Isaiah, where is Elijah?" and he would point to Elijah. Then I asked "Isaiah, where is ISAIAH?" and he points to Elijah!! So I did the same thing to Elijah, ask him where Isaiah is, and he'd point to his brother, then ask him where is Elijah and he'd point to his brother again! So they KNOW their brother, but they also think their brother is THEMSELVES! That they are one and the same person. How weird is that!? I asked their Speech therapist today and she never heard of that either.
Oh, and more reason to celebrate...Noa finally mastered the backflip on the trampoline!
10 days till school gets out! Hooraaayy!

p.s. I've never gotten spam in my comments before, now I have been inundated with them in one day, I don't want to spend all my days deleting them one by one. Does anyone have a solution?
 
Comments:
I love that stage of growing! I have a newphew who is starting to talk more and more. He was in my "chuck" the other day and kept pointing at things. "Huh, look at that!" I'd tell him what it was and he'd echo me. No matter how many "chee's" or doggies we saw, he never got tired of asking and repeating.

Congrats to Noa, too! He must be proud of himself.

Your Popoki Nui just roared at me!
 
What fun! That is so strange that they think each other is themselves. (that doesn't even sound right but you know what I mean)
 
How do you delete individual comments?

Anyway, if you set your comments preference to "registered users only" it'll get rid of anyone trying to post "anonymously." HTH!
 
It must be so interesting raising twins! Do they have their own language? I've heard twins do that and think it's sooo cool. That is so cute about "no mo" LOL.

Congrats to Noa - making you a proud mama as always, huh? :)

School gets out there in 10 days? Ack. I don't know how many are left here but it's less than a month. What do you do with all those kids during the summer?

As for Spam - some nerve! I haven't gotten spam yet and will be pissed if I do!
 
I love when they suddenly start talking up a storm!
 
It used to be that you couldn't delete comments entirely at all. You could delete what they said, but it would leave their username like an incompletely flushed poopy.

Your boys are soooo cute ... "no mo" awwww
 
Kerri--Did my popoki nui make you jump? everytime he roars at me it freaks me out!
Perri--yeah I had a hard time trying to say it correctly too, I think I have it wrong but you guys get the picture!
Diana--Glad to know at least one other person suffered the same thing. Turns out it's all on the bunny post so I might just delete that post.
Jana-- GREAT idea, thanks! I no longer accept anonymous posts. To delete a post, log in then view blog, then view comments. See the trash can at the bottom of each comment? click on that and click on the box that says remove forever. Thanks to J for that.
Tee--They definitely communicate to each other. They sometimes just have this thing where they crack each other up over and over, and I have no idea what is so funny!
Jodi--this is the best part, huh! Why does NO have the be one of the first words?
J--thanks for the delete tip. I didn't know there was that box to "completely flush" that poopy haha!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
||  Contact  ||  Home  ||

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / July 2010 /

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogroll Me!

« # SAHM Bloggers ? »

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger



Image hosted by Photobucket.com