Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Friday, June 24, 2005
  Go Spurs Go!
Wow, everywhere you looked, you could see Go Spurs Go! signs, t shirts, EVERYTHING. All the houses, stores, people, EVERYWHERE. It was pretty exciting. During the flight from San Antonio, the Spurs were playing the final game and we had a very rowdy flight. The pilot and flight attendants gave score updates and there was a lot of hootin and hollering.
We had a great time. Six Flags Fiesta Texas ROCKS. It was really the best. Waterpark, fantastic rides, and great price (25 bucks group rate) We stayed 11 hours, all the way to the end and after the laser and fireworks show. The food really sucked though.
Anyhow, the whole reason we were there...Noa's competition. He qualified for the World division in Anaheim, remember? Well, he lost that one straight out. But then he was also entered into the Elite division, and won his first fight 11-2. The next one he tied with the boy, so it went to sudden death, where the first boy to score wins. Well, THAT went scoreless, so they gave out cards to the judges who had to VOTE on the winner! The more aggressive one wins, and that went to the other boy. So just like that, Noa was out. But he did really great and we're proud of him.
We had a bad time getting over to San Antonio...four plane changes and way too many hours. So I said that on the way home I want to just stop in Las Vegas and stay with my mom a few days. So Will and the bigger boys went home last night (he needs to get back to work) and me and the babies are still here in Vegas. Because they are still "Lap babies," they need one adult per child to fly with them. So I am stuck here until William can come and fly us back. Which should have been next Thursday, BUT it turns out all the flights are full. So I have to just stay here until the flights open up, maybe two weeks.
We went to the Rio tonight to watch the show in the sky thing. They threw beaded necklaces at the end and some people had a lot and we couldn't catch any. Hey man, no fair!
I am using my cousin's computer, thanks Austin, you're a life saver.
My Thai food is here! Yummy! I'll get back on if I can to read all your blogs. Love your new look there Tee!!!
 
Comments:
Hey Sandy! I've missed you, girl. :-) The trip sounds like a great time. Congrats to Noa for kicking butt. :) I've been to the Rio and know that whole bead show they do. LOL...fun!

Can't wait to catch up more with you later... -M-
 
Sounds like an exciting trip! I'm glad you have time to spend with your mom. She must love having the babies around, eh? Take care, Sandy. I'm glad you're able to post even though you aren't home yet. ;o)
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
A new post!! We've missed you. LOL.

Congrats to Noa! Tell him the good guy wins eventually.

What an excellent time you guys are having! A well deserved vacation, mama!

What Thai food did you get? I haven't tried it yet. I love to try new foods but Hubby would eat hamburgers and chicken the rest of his life if he could. So hard to get him to do something new!

Thanks for the shout out! I'm so happy it's finished!

Do the babies do well in the plane? I took Nick on a plane when he was 1 year old and it was THE WORST! - And he even had his own seat with his car seat! He wailed and cried like crazy - especially during the last hour when we were desending (spelling?) ... We got a lot of mean looks. What nice old lady was like, "Awh, poor thing. His ears probably hurt."

Have a great visit with your family!

HUGS HUGS HUGS!
 
Missed you!
Sounds like you pretty much enjoyed Texas! Wasn't it nice and cool for you??

Enjoy your visit in Vegas with your mom and your cousin and everyone!!!

JB
 
Enjoy the time with your mom. Wow, it sounds like pretty much a whirlwind trip and I'm sure you're loving chilling out for a while.

Take care dearie!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
||  Contact  ||  Home  ||

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / July 2010 /

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogroll Me!

« # SAHM Bloggers ? »

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger



Image hosted by Photobucket.com