Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thursday, June 16, 2005
  Nice to Meet You
Okey Dokey. I really liked the sharing in the comments in my last post, it made me feel kinda normal after all. So here's something new: I will post something about myself and then in your comment, you tell me about you...honestly. I don't know how often this will happen or what...just go with the flow, okay? And ANYONE can comment, so yeah, that means YOU, the one with the eyeballs reading this right now.
So here is today's question: What is the weirdest thing about you?
Mine is probably that I have a strange mental block in eating cows, pigs, and seafood. I see them as my friends. I picture them in my head--so cute and lovable--so I just can't get my jaws to chew them up. Chickens and turkeys are another thing.. I think they are stupid and ugly, my rationalization for eating them. BUT if I actually THINK about them getting slaughtered or picture them as a living being, it's over. I have to stop eating. Now is that not STRANGE?!?! If I could, I would totally get hypnotized to make me eat meat and seafood, it has totally ruined my eating life!
Okay, so if I could share that, and risk everyone's snickers and scorn, it's YOUR turn!
 
Comments:
the weirdest thing about me... my mother-in-law! AHAHAHAHA!!!

seriously, i gotta say, it's my nails. they're tiny. miniscule. i can never get a manicure 'coz the lady's afraid to file it 'coz it's too soft... if i grow them out, it still looks like it belongs to a child!
 
Weirdest thing about me. Geez, I don't even know where to start. I'm pretty toned down since Hubby can get annoyed by the weirdness, but once I'm around my litte sister we revert right back into children. It's a constant giggle fest. We do weird things like watch TV with the volume all the way down and "do the voices" of the people on TV - trying to make it as funny as possible.

Sometimes if I'm cleaning the kitchen and it's too quiet I'll just make cat noises for the heck of it. "Meeeeowwww" - and see how realistic I can make it sound. ROFLMAO. (Hey you asked for this!)

Sometimes I put a handful of chips in my peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I like the crunchy texture it adds.
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog! You have a nice one too!:-)


The weirdest thing about me is i know the lyrics to lots of songs. My hubby always says it's freaky!lol
 
The weirdest thing about me, hmm, let's see...

Is it weird that I can say the alphabet backwards in under 8 seconds?

Is it weird that everything I own that can be alphabetized MUST be alphabetized (books, DVDs, cans of food on the shelf)?

Is it weird that I see myself as organized when my house is such a chaotic mess?

I don't know - I'm at a loss here. Maybe I'll think of something later...
 
LOL, Sandy...

Let's see, the weirdest thing about me...Well, I like to read magazines from BACK to FRONT. I don't do this with books though. :)

I *must* have a box of kleenex in the house at all times. I hate using toilet paper or anything else to blow my nose.

I have an addiction to lip balm. I can't stand it when my lips feel dry even for a moment. lol
 
The weirdest thing about me is all of me.

I am weird. I epitomize weird. My name, it's there in the dictionary under the word "weird." And I'm ecstatically happy about that.

Oh, and I like killing snails. *crazed, weird look*
 
*I, too, read magazines from back to front.

*I also alphabetize my hundreds of movies.

*There are days when anything anybody says reminds me of a song and I just break out singing no matter where I am! (My SIL loves that about me. She's weird, too, and usually sings along!)
 
Oh this is good! I am so LOL!

If alphabetizing your movies in weird than count me in on that one. (Maybe I am weird cause I didn't know that was weird?) ;)

The weirdest thing about me would probably be..... I sleep on the side of the bed closest to the door. If we moved our bed, I switch sides and if we got to a hotel I pick the side near the door. I don't know why and I never even realized I did it until a few years ago. :)
 
I have lots of weird stuff... lol but here are just a couple...

No matter where I am sleeping (my house, your house, a hotel, a neighbor) in the middle of the night I know exactly where all the exits out of the room are in pitch darkness (I suffer from severe nightterrors so I note the exits without even realizing it!)

I also can say the alphabet backwards in 4 seconds!

I can tell you which way a car is going to turn (or when if longer down the road) well before it turns a turn signal on!
 
umm...i'm completely normal. ha! let's see. my mom thinks it's weird that i can't drink milk unless it has ice in it. is that weird?
 
After reading the comments, I'm inclined to believe the weirdest thing about me is that I have never tried to say the alphabet backwards.
 
LMAO @ Perri!
 
X-tessa. you gotta post a picture!
Tee-that sounds like fun! eww, but the chips in the PB&J? Well, I guess I can't knock it till I try it!
Renee--That's a good weird thing!
Jana--Wow, you sound really organized! And it takes me a few MINUTES to say the alphabet backwards!
Marie--Sometimes I do that too! Because some magazines put a funny last page.
J--ewwww, killing snails? Do you eat them too?? nah, I know you don't! I don't think you're weird, by the way!
Kerri--The song thing< I can relate..but I have a horrible voice so it's a bad thing!
Jodi--Wow, how many people actually alphabetize their movies?? Mine are just strewn all over the place, most of them missing from their cases..hmm, and I would call sleeping on the side closest to the door as a safe thing!
Michelle--wow, those are cool things to be able to do!
K8--is that IT?? surely you have SOMETHING weirder!?
Perri--ROFL!!
Dawn--that's cheating!
Tee--me too! You guys crack me up!
 
- I also read catalogs and magazines from back to front!

- I love to knit and crochet. Many friends tell me I am an old soul in a young body. Who knows?

- I *adore* haute couture, but when it comes to dressing myself, it's a uniform of jeans or khakis, a PLAIN knit tee, and birkenstocks. I am SO. BORING.

- I am 4 minutes younger than my identical twin sister, and my whole family treats me like "the baby" whilst my sis is treated like "the middle child" and acts as such!!!

- When I was 11 years old and VERY gangling, I had a secret desire to be a tough girl in a gang of comic-book characters.... whose magical powers as it were, would be changing from frumpy icky clothes and icky body to super sexy by just turning around in front of a certain mirror. btw, I have never told that to anyone in my whole life, not even my darling Robert!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
||  Contact  ||  Home  ||

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / July 2010 /

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogroll Me!

« # SAHM Bloggers ? »

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger



Image hosted by Photobucket.com