Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Saturday, June 18, 2005
  Something is SO Wrong
I know you don't want to hear a bunch of complaining, but it's my blog and I'll cry if I want to, cry if I want to...you would cry too if it happened to you!! (bursting into song for you there, Kerri!)
Coming home from the beach yesterday, I started to feel really bad.
Got home and literally crawled into bed with the nastiest bout of nausea.
My stomach was ROILING.
WHY??
My plumbing is working just fine, thank you, so it's not stomach flu
I was sick all night long and on and off all day today
I haven't been this sick since....
since...
(uh-oh)
...my pregnancies.
yeah
except I started to bleed the day before
So what's up with that?
Hubby asked me "are you SURE you can't be pregnant and still get your period?"
I hope not
The Good Lord KNOWS I can't handle anymore
Why am I so nauseaus?
WHY???

(Looking through a rose-colored lens, I can happily state that this is a good diet--I can only handle a few bites a meal!)

So...how are we going to fly from 7pm tonight until 1pm tomorrow with four kids and a stomach like this??
I honestly don't know.
Well, either way, we're off to Junior Olympics!! Back next week Friday. No matter how my boy does, I can proudly say that he trained so very hard (SIX days a week!) and will have fought his best. The instructors told the team members today that there are thousands of competitors and only so many medals, so they should not be disappointed if they don't come home with any. I don't know if that's the best attitude to have, but at least they are prepared. Please keep him in prayer, he's gonna need it.

I'm really gonna miss reading all your blogs! Hey maybe there will be internet access at the hotel! You never know...
Till next Friday...aloha, and malama pono.
 
Comments:
Um...yep....you can still have a period and be preggers at the same time.

i hope your son was one of the lucky ones who received a medal, if not...maybe next year? i hope you guys all had a great time regardless....
 
yep, you could be... *sorry*... i had my period in the 1st month of my pregnancy, so that CONFUSED me big time! LOL!

hope you feel better, girlie. *hugs*
 
Wow I like your new format. Very clean looking, happy and fun!

God Bless you, dear one, feeling sick and flying. I don't know if I could ever do that. **hugs**

I need to bookmark you on my favorites, because I think THAT's why I only make it here once a week. OK it's done.

Have a lovely weekend, my dear.
 
OOO I do hope you are feeling better! And have a great trip!
JB
 
I will most definitely keep you and your son in my prayers! Feel better soon! Good luck to Noa. *hugs*

BTW...as soon a I read the first "I could cry if I want to" the song popped in my head...by the time I read your mention of it, I was laughing!
 
Good luck to your son. Have a great trip. I'll drag myself out of the sludge while you are gone and you can be thinking of girl names.
 
Oh, I hope you're feeling better! Keep us posted.
 
Good Luck and can't wait to 'see' you when you get back!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
||  Contact  ||  Home  ||

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / July 2010 /

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogroll Me!

« # SAHM Bloggers ? »

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger



Image hosted by Photobucket.com