What? Huh?
Sweet, juicy, and oh-so-yummy
My favorite fruit hits the tummy
Chinese, Common, Hayden--ripe or green
Bring one back to the Scavenger Queen
lol! I'm having fun making the clues up for the scavenger hunt this Saturday. The mango one is my favorite, because it also means I will get to eat lots of mangoes!! You wouldn't have gotten the clue if you don't know the different types of mangoes, though, huh?
Here's another one, tell me if you get it:
Brown and round, but flat
Lincoln without his hat
And just to make it fun
Its year has to end with 1
(bonus point if 1971)
Too easy, huh?
How about this:
Cross the border to this place
Get a packet of HOT
That makes for a red face
And a river of snot
(if it could, ding-dong it would)
This was a total re-write, I originally wrote it starting out with "what makes dad fart in your face?" (and to get a napkin from this place) I thought that was pretty darn funny, but Ha'a was embarrassed and told me NO, don't put that.
Okay, then try this one, I can't really make it rhyme well but who cares?
Some kids tie it around their necks and fly
You may use it after working up a sweat
The more it dries,
The wetter it gets
Okay, first commenter to get the correct answer to these clues wins......
ummm.....
...Nothing! Or how about the satisfaction of being the first to know it!?
They're not hard enough to decipher, huh?
I have more, but they are all basically that easy. Anybody got a good one to share?