Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thursday, September 22, 2005
  Some Twinisms

The twins really are soaking up everything around them, even though we don't tend to think so.
*Yesterday, we were watching TV, and it wasn't even something for me--it was Sesame Street or something--and Z walked over to the TV, turned it off, pointed to the table and sternly said "Mommy, mummurk!"
I was so puzzled, couldn't understand what he was saying.
He repeated it again and again, with his authoritative voice. "Mummurk!"
I had to bust out laughing when I realized what he was ordering me to do...my HOMEWORK! He was just copying how we always tell the older boys to go and do their homework, and how I have to turn off the TV to get it going.

*Whenever I get hurt and say "ow!", even if it's due to something Z did,
E will always come and rub my head, give me a kiss, and say "sorry, mommy."

*If I scold one, the other will cry for the baby that was scolded!

*Elmo was on TV and E pointed to himself and said "Elmo! I'm Z." Then he shook his head and corrected himself "Elmo! I'm E!"

*When they call for each other, sometimes they call their own name! Or they put the two names together.

*Even though we finished praying together one night, Z grabbed my hand and said "Mommy, pray" then he just sat there looking at me earnestly for a second, grinned, then said "Amen."

*Z has stopped calling milk "eep", he now calls it "muk"

*Every morning, E grabs their sippy cups from the night before, says "yucky muk" and carries them to the kitchen to throw it in the sink himself. (They don't fall asleep drinking it, they drink it a good 1/2-1 hour before bed but then place it on the windowsill since I have the bedroom door closed.) He also takes his dirty diapers after I change him and throws it in the rubbish can outside.

* One day, E came to me with his arms stretched out like a monster and I played along by pretending to be afraid "ahhhh! Elijah's coming!" and he stopped, shook his head, pointed to himself and said "Paydoo!" He was pretending to be our Jackson chameleon named Pedro!

*When Z is hungry, he used to simply say "mommy, kaukau" (food) Now he will randomly ask for food by name, "mommy, ham." or "mommy doup" (soup) "mommy, pitta" (pizza) and he climbs into his high chair by himself!
 
Comments:
i miss that stage... all young and innocent. anya is a monster recently. LOL! ok, i may be exaggerating but she's a handful for a 7-yr-old. gah!
 
AWWWW they are sooo cute--and funny! Makes it all worthwhile doesn't it?

I didn't know hurricanes ever came to Maui--let's pray this one is just a storm--and not even a bad storm!

JB
 
Awww! What sweet little swimmy babies!
 
They are so darn cute!!!!

My mother-in-law is an identical twin. She & her sister live several miles apart but manage to still look & act sooooo much alike! They even have the same hair color, hair style & wear the same style glasses....and they are 60 something! It is hilarious! Seth just started being able to pick out which one is Nana & which one is Auntie Kay!!! I love twins!!!
 
Your babies are just too cute!
 
It must be fun to watch them grow and gain their personalities. How cool for each of them to have a built in best friend. :)
 
OMG, they are too cute!!! I love these. You must get a kick out of them and watching them grow and develop. :)
 
The picture of the twins is soooo cute. They look like little fishes!
 
Oh I love this stage! They learn so much and start to become so helpful. (Mine would throw diapers in the trash and things like that too. LOL.)

You should tape record some of the cute baby talk. It goes so quickly.

Such cute stories! I love it :)
The picture is also adorable - I think you have the same exact bathtub we have!!
 
Kaukau! I like that word! I like it when kids talk in the beginning. I used to say "PEE O" for Pillow!
 
Awwwwww! How cute! My kids are 9 and 13 so they are now saying all words clearly. lol I miss that young age so much....I wish I could make my kids toddlers again. (but, not at the same time...LOL)
 
They are so incredibly adorable. I was smiling the *entire* time I was reading this.
 
I honestly can not wait for my twins to hit this stage It just sounds like so much fun It is so awsome to hear somebody elses stories with there twins
 
hello agin from you token male reader
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
||  Contact  ||  Home  ||

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / July 2010 /

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogroll Me!

« # SAHM Bloggers ? »

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger



Image hosted by Photobucket.com