Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thursday, September 15, 2005
  Still Alive

That black shadow is a man standing. Don't ask me why his head looks mishappen!

Every muscle just completely aches.
Got held under for two washing machine cycles and thought it was the end for sure and you know what thought crossed my mind? "Wow, I had the foresight to predict my death on my blog!"
but it ended up being somewhat fun--when I wasn't paddling for my life
or fighting a lady over who had to pay for the collision we had.
I told her she was in my way and had I not kicked out (where she says my board hit hers), I would have run straight over her and she would be in the hospital (we didn't see each other until the last second, she was just hanging onto her board in the whitewash..what, peeing or resting, I don't know)
She decided to just leave after I offered my husband's services to fix the ding and she must have seen my ten-year-old board sitting there with duct tape on the tip and decided it wasn't worth it. (Hubby was using that board, I had my new Hello Kitty one, of course!)

And here are the babies in their new "BIG BOY" beds. They loved it. Had a ball. Laid in it for at least an hour. See how happy they are?? But the novelty wore off and they crawled into bed with me for the night. Heelllpppp.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm up to my eyeballs with things I need to get done. (Number one being a Pharm test due by Saturday, but I absolutely cannot study here in the mayhem of my home.) But thought I better post before y'all thought I was dead for real!
We're probably going again tomorrow, when it'll be the PERFECT size for us, whooo hoooo!
 
Comments:
Glad you survived - the boys look so cute in their new beds. It was just too good to be true, huh?
 
I'm glad you survived as well. Sorry to hear about the collision. What was that chick thinking just hanging out there? Anyway, I'm glad you had fun!! :)
 
Good Stuff Eh?

You know what us kane think about when we do all da stoopid stuffs we do?

Thee is no way we will ever know what it is like to be the bearers of life.

I kid you not - all respect- we are just trying to prove ourselves as worthy as the femmes -

True dat!

Aloha.
 
Hm, I think you accidentally posted the boys pic twice and left out another pic?

The boys look way too happy in their beds. ROFL. Not looking too sleepy.

The pic of the waves makes me feel a little queasy. The white part of the wave sends shivers up my back. That's the part to avoid - I know that much. lOL.

Glad you're still alive and atleast not seriously injured. LOL. As the lady who crashed into a native or a tourist? It must be annoying to have tourists trying to catch waves and not know the ettiquete.

Laughing about the duct tape scaring her off and your thoughts while under the water! :)

Have a good weekend!
 
YEAH! So glad you're safe and had fun.

Heh, "peeing or resting"...too funny!
 
Yay! Glad you're still alive. I love the beds. Study hard! ; )
 
SO GLAD THAT U R STILL ALIVE LOOKS SCARY THOUGH YOUR BOYS ARE JUST SO CUTE
 
Glad you had fun! Your boys are adorable, as always!
 
congrats! we knew you could do it! gosh i wish i was there to see all the awesome waves . . .maybe next time
 
I am glad I didn't read yesterday's post because it would have scared me until I read this one that you're OK! PHEWWW!!!

The look of sheer joy on your babies' faces is wonderful and amazing. God is so awesome!
 
I think you are having sooooo much fun!!

Yayayay!!!!

JB
 
glad to see you back safe and sound! Come to Cali and teach me!!!
 
I linked to you today, in hopes of enlightening others to all the considerations that go into deciding to surf or not. or just to make them laugh
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
||  Contact  ||  Home  ||

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / July 2010 /

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogroll Me!

« # SAHM Bloggers ? »

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger



Image hosted by Photobucket.com