Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Friday, March 31, 2006
  Back from Over Yonder

Z sliding at the Science Center; Hubby took a pic of me concentrating on a game. See the shirt I am wearing? Mom picked it out for me. And while we were at dinner at a neighbor's house, they showed us their wedding album and from 1977 and lo and behold, there was mom with the SAME EXACT SHIRT, except hers was pink!!!; E riding in a car; Here's our order of fried green tomatoes, they're yummy! Posted by Picasa
 
Comments:
Don't ya'll have Cracker Barrel's in Maui??

I think I had a shirt like that back in '77, too ;-)!

Looks like you had a great time! I love the pics!
 
Pictures are great! Thanks for posting them, wish I was brave enough to do it but I am afraid to post pictures! So glad you all had a great visit with your family and now you are home in your own little beds!
 
Glad you and the Ohana are home safe and sound what a great bunch of shots.

Keiki never forget stuff like this, I swear, I am older than dirt and still recall the trips to Moms families farms in Sabetha, Kansas (try Find that on a map) I dont even think it exsists anylonger.

Good on ya.

Nuff rain, Yeah?

Aloha!
 
Glad you made it here and back safe, sound and smiling!

From what Mark's been saying I hope you don't float back now you're home!

Lovely photos, thank you for each of them!

alan
 
The pictures are great. I havent been to Cracker Barrel before. Not to sure I would try fried green tomatos either. But, it looks like you guys had a great time!
 
I just love the pictures!!! Cracker Barrel, I love that place! We have one in the small town that I am from in Louisiana. Looks like you all had a wonderful time.
 
Great pictures!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
||  Contact  ||  Home  ||

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / July 2010 /

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogroll Me!

« # SAHM Bloggers ? »

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger



Image hosted by Photobucket.com