What's Happening??
My new stethoscope finally came in. And it wasn't "Rasberry" like they said, it was Tacky Hot Pink.
But it does its purpose, and it's bright enough that I (hopefully) will never lose it.
Yesterday, one of my coworkers came into my area, snooping in all the nooks and crannies and I said "what are you looking for?" she said she lost her stethoscope. I was empathetic and said I lost mine too. She continued her search elsewhere
Ten minutes later, she came back to show me she found it....
...ALONG WITH MINE!!!!!!!!!
It was in a drawer. Kind of like a lost and found drawer.
I think she was shocked about how enthusiastic I was about it! I hugged it and kissed it and hugged it some more, all the while, gushing thank you! thank you! thank you! (then guiltily looking at Tacky Hot Pink one, what do I do? I feel like that wife in Castaway, where she thinks her hubby is lost forever in a plane crash so she finally moves on and gets married and then above all hope he is found alive and comes back and she's like uh-oh, now what?)
I guess I'll practice stethoscope polygamy. They'll take turns. Navy Blue one day, Tacky Hot Pink the next. Oh! I know, I can color coordinate to my scrubs. Maybe I should get one of every color? They can all be friends. LOL
What's been keeping me out of blogland? Oh, only chicken pox on twin boys who already got vaccinated and got it anyway, itch itch, scratch scratch. And on top of that, a cold AND my period, a one-two-three TKO
Plus, I only have two non-working days left to prepare before our trip to NC.
My entire last day off was totally wasted, I spent the entire day shopping for backpacks for the twins, and it turns out not a single store on Maui will carry a backpack suitable for boys unless it's back-to-school time. Unless you count PURPLE Incredibles backpack. Which I don't. Preferrably, I'd like a BLUE Dora and Diego backpack made for boys. DO YOU HEAR ME NICK JR?? My boys want Dora! Make boy stuff with Dora on them! Or at least make Diego available, what is wrong with you? Don't you want to make money??!
Okay, off my ranting box. Time to resume search for two identical pairs of size 8 shoes to travel in.