Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Friday, February 23, 2007
  A Day for Firsts
Today was middle son's Presidential Ball. Each boy has written a report on a President and today they dressed up as if they were that President and took their oath of office then danced the waltz at their Inauguration Ball.
(The girls were First Ladies) My son was President Roosevelt. After, with virtually no notice and only 30 seconds of instruction, I had to get up there and dance the waltz with him too. My first dance with my son. And my first waltz. In front of an audience. Caught on video. It was so embarassing.
Then the Presidents took a group photo for the paparazzi:
Then I went shopping for something to wear to my job interview on Monday. I had a hard time finding something appropriate at "regular" stores so I decided it was time to finally splurge on my very first Sig Zane dress. Look at the fancy packaging!
You've probably never heard of him, but he's like--I don't know--maybe like the Ann Taylor of Hawaiian design.
(...I guess I am now officially a photo blog, since I don't have time to think out posts to write, I just am using this to document our lives. )
Yesterday we came back from Oahu, took Z to his doctor appointment. His surgery will be an upcoming Wednesday, I just don't know which one yet! We will spend the night in the hospital apartments there. The doc insisted on seeing both of the twins, to be able to compare differences. He gave them soda to drink then watched them pee. lol. The twins had a great time, we went to Chuck E Cheese and splurged some at Toys R Us. There's a pond with 3,000 koi at the hotel we stayed at, and they let the twins help feed them at breakfast time.
This past week we loaded two trucks of neighborhood kids and took them to the beach
This pic is my favorite. Hubby found a hot tub cover near the dumpster and rolled it all the way across the park. The kids used it like some kind of Survivor game. I got 100 pics of them losing their balance and falling off and then finally this one, where they make it look easy to stand on a flotation device in the shorebreak.
Oh, and I found out there is no help for tuition if I get this job on Monday, but that's okay.















 
Comments:
Those are so cool. Everybody looks so good dressed up
 
I love seeing the pics of your kids, so photoblogging works for me!

Good luck on your upcoming interview, and especially little Z's surgery!

Can you get Sig Zane online?
 
i love your pics.
packaging on nice clothes make them feel special to buy... (marketing, i love it!)

good luck on your job interview.
 
The pics from the ball are great! The boys are dressed so nice and the little girls are beautiful! Good Luck on your job interview. You'll have to put a pic of you in your new dress! Ill add Z and your family to my prayer list!
 
I love the dance pictures. The tattoo looks painful. If I ever get one it will look like this

.

A dot - that's about all I would sit still for.

good luck with the job interview and the surgery.
 
Good luck on the interview!
 
That looks so fun! (The hot tub cover) ROFL.

I was going to say the dance pictures are precious until I saw that last one. ROFL! Hilarious! Boys! Gotta love em.

Good luck with the job!
 
good luck on the interview. The twins are getting so big and I wish our schools dd stuff like that!
 
sandy,come by my blog. I did a youyou post and YOu are on it. :)
 
I don't know if it would help, but when we were looking for college money for my sons, we bought a book by Matt Lesko (the gawky looking guy in the bow tie you see on commercials and Larry King sometimes). It didn't help my sons, but several people I work with have found grant money and scholarship money through it over the years.

He has a website at:

http://www.mlesko.com/g2/index4.htm

It would be nice to think there is a way to offset some of that in there somewhere!

:o)

alan
 
love the pics, did you get the job?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
||  Contact  ||  Home  ||

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / July 2010 /

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogroll Me!

« # SAHM Bloggers ? »

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger



Image hosted by Photobucket.com