Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thursday, June 07, 2007
  All nighter
Middle son--who is out to save the world--brought home a baby chick that was found down the street "in the drain." It's the tiniest thing, but oh so loud. The last time he brought home an abandoned chick, it cried all night then was dead in the morning. This time we are armed with more information and the right kind of food. I'll have to feed it every hour 'round the clock. Maybe that alone will help me get over my baby fever.
Wondering about these two? Aren't they so big already?! Mele is the yellow one and Lili is the one behind that is camouflaged by the rock wall. Hurry up and lay me some eggs.
We got the twins a wading pool and naturally it became a venue for the older boys to find out the most dangerous way to play in shallow water.
I sighed in resignation and just said "well, just don't go head first, okay?"
The other day, I was reading The Underwear Drawer and she linked to a site called threadless It's the coolest idea. Regular people submit t-shirt designs and anyone can vote on whether they like it or not then the winners get printed. I spent hours perusing the site--love the quirky tees--and bought several. I'm wearing this one right now:
Haikus are easy but... - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever
How funny is that? lol. I love it.
Well, little chicky is making so much noise, only quiets down in my hand.
This will be a loOooOoong night.

 
Comments:
I had to look really hard to see that second chicken! That is a funny shirt/saying, hah ha ha!
 
LOL! I love the shirt!

My boys do that too when I set up the little pool outback

Have fun with your baby chick!
 
I guess boys will be boys!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
||  Contact  ||  Home  ||

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / July 2010 /

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogroll Me!

« # SAHM Bloggers ? »

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger



Image hosted by Photobucket.com