Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Saturday, June 09, 2007
  BOOM!!!
This could have been us. An unsuspecting couple turning left off our street was slammed into by a speeding drunk driver. All we heard was BOOM! and the car was already engulfed in flames by the time we ran out of our house to assist. Only goes to show you that no matter how safe you are driving, there will always be donkeys out there playing Russian Roulette with your life.
Sobering thought. The couple made it out okay. The other driver failed his walk-the-line test.***********************************************************************************
Today was the first time I took the twins out on "Big Red." They both fit in front of me but it was difficult to paddle. We started at Makena landing and paddled around the rocky shoreline, then stopped at a sandy beach to eat some food that I packed in the kayak's dry box.
Hubby could paddle circles around us, he went exploring much farther than we did. Here he is doing a silly pose.
Meanwhile, middle son stayed home to care for his baby chick.
Baby chick was chillin' on his stomach when middle son yawned. Baby chick promptly jumped into son's mouth. He does it everytime, no kidding.
Don't believe me? Here it is!
Then the sweetest thing happened, baby chick came out and snuggled up to Son's cheek and closed his eyes.


I'm so in love.
I hope he lives...




 
Comments:
What a cool day exploring with the twins!

I think I am in love with baby chick too! That is just so precious.

BTW, you son is just so handsome. He sure is growing up.
 
Thank God that couple made it out alive! How scary.

The chick in your son's mouth totally cracks me up...how cute.
 
Great chick pics...sorry, couldn't resist!

Scarey accident. So glad the couple made it out OK. I hope they nail the drunk.
 
Cute pictures - well not of the car but of the rest. Funny chicken.
 
glad everyone is okay. that chick is too cute. are you trying to start your own farm?
 
looks like baby chick has made a friend for life!
 
I am glad no one got hurt in that accident.

Your pictures and stories make me miss Maui so much!
 
Wow, I can't believe everyone survived that accident!

Aww, now I want a chick! So cute!!
 
a baby chick that jumps in you son's mouth! how funny! he must be really caring to adopt this little chick.

i am glad that couple are okay!

they are lucky
 
Ok, that is SERIOUSLY soooo cute!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
||  Contact  ||  Home  ||

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / July 2010 /

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogroll Me!

« # SAHM Bloggers ? »

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger



Image hosted by Photobucket.com