Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
  Yes, Still Alive

I know, I know, it's been way too long since my last post. So much has happened! How do I condense it all into one little post?? Mom came and spent time with us after Z's surgery. Look at how nicely rounded his sweet little head is : )
Then there was two weeks of Spring Break...none of which Isaiah could do any snowsports so we took separate vacations:
Week one, hubby and the older two boys went to snowboard while I took the twins for a fun-filled vacation to Oahu. It was supposed to be a short overnighter, but with the heavy Spring Break loads on the airplanes, we got STUCK for a couple extra nights. It was really rough to watch the doors close on us for the last flight of the night and realize we had to get accomodations again...and catch bus all over since I unwisely sent the car seats home with high hopes of getting on the plane. Finally the last day, I was exhausted, broke, and frustrated as we were still not getting on the flights home and with no hope in sight and then found out there were a couple of seats on a flight to Kauai, and that same plane went on to Maui! So we got on that one and finally, blessedly, we got home.
But the twins didn't care one bit about the delays--they got to go to the waterpark, Chuck E Cheese, the Zoo, the Children's Discovery Center, the beach, the mall, etc.
While they were having all these adventures, the other boys were hitting the slopes for some snowboarding fun:
Here's Noa catching some air

Ha'a grinding a log
When they got home, it was MY turn to have some fun : ) It was by far the best snow trip for me yet, since I did not have little ones to watch and worry about. AND my crazy friend picked up snowboarding by the second day so I felt pressure to give up the skis and try snowboarding again and this time I got it! I finally, finally GOT IT!
This was a day one picture, we were just falling all day.
By day four, we were going down from the top of the mountain and having so much fun. I just can't WAIT to go back. I was so excited to go again, I was planning a short trip to Las Vegas to snowboard "just one more day!" but then Aloha Airlines went out of business and so it became impossible (no stand by ability on Hawaiian airlines)
awwww, now I have to wait all the way till winter : (
That's ok, until then I have the Summer south swells to keep me happy and the twins are asking "Mommy, when can we go surfing??" so it looks like they're really ready to get into it now.
 
Comments:
That sounds like a busy and fun break!

The boys are so durned adorable. And your big boys are growing up! Where does the time go?

Glad to see a post from you. It has been way too long and you've been missed.
 
Great to hear from you again. You always have such fun stuff to tell us about.
 
Hey you. So glad the little guy is better. Sounds like Mom and Ohana are too.

Me and her are going holoholo Vegas in June when the RH closes.

Aloha.

Damn that snowboarding looks fun....
 
I missed seeing you last week! Glad to hear you are doing well.
 
That is awesome! So glad Z is doing well. And I'm so jealous you got to go snowboarding! I live in CO and haven't been for two years-shameful, I know. This year I don't have much of an excuse either (last year I was preggers...) Enjoy the surfing!
 
wow lots of fun
 
so good to hear from! and glad to see that everything is turning out well! Two weeks for spring break?!?!? Lucky you! We had just the one week.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
||  Contact  ||  Home  ||

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / July 2010 /

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogroll Me!

« # SAHM Bloggers ? »

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger



Image hosted by Photobucket.com