Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
  A post in November
What? I have to post more than once a year? You guys are so demanding! nah nah, I have been feeling some blog neglect guilt.

Let's see...what's been going on? At the moment I am busy as EMT Intern 5 days a week. It'll all be over the middle of December. Whew! Word out is that they are only hiring ten people, including those interviewing from Oahu so I have about 1 out of 2 chance of getting a job with them : ( plus, I had a pretty crappy experience today so I'm feeling kinda bummed about it.

This is my class on Halloween day. My instructor dressed up in the Manikin's gear and sat slumped in the corner like he was the manikin. It was really funny seeing everyone's reaction when he moved!
Last Thursday, middle son's school entered a song contest. His school swept first place in all divisions. It was so beautiful hearing them sing.


Then Friday I flew to Vegas with the kids for my Uncle's funeral. (He was in a very bad car accident in May and finally succumbed to the terrible injuries two weeks ago : (


This is his close family and some monks in front of his casket

dinner at auntie's houselittle cousins bonding over DS play



big cousins bonding over silliness

It was a whirlwind weekend and yesterday was a very long day traveling home with miserable airport delays and tired children, but it was well worth spending time with family that I hardly get to see.

So that's all going on in my life...thanks for asking : )
 
Comments:
Ahhh, sorry to hear about your uncle. Glad you got to see your family, though. Funerals can, oddly, be a very bonding experience.

Here's a prayer that you get the job you want. You've sure worked hard for it!
 
When do you find out whether or not you get the job?? I am praying for you!!!

Sorry to hear about your uncle.

So good to hear from you!!!
 
Whoa, you are crazy busy as always!

I'm sorry for you loss.

Will be praying for you to land that job!
 
Yeah! A post. Hang in there girl. Don't be too hard on yourself. I'm sure you are doing a great job....If I needed an EMT, I would pray it was you!
 
Looks like a fun time!!

Congrats on EMT news. Are you finished now?

Your kids are so beautiful. I know boys don't want to hear that, but they are.

Merry Christmas!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
||  Contact  ||  Home  ||

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / July 2010 /

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogroll Me!

« # SAHM Bloggers ? »

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powered by Blogger



Image hosted by Photobucket.com